Hearing Aid Financial Help in the Intermountain Region
Hearing Aid Financial Help in the Intermountain Region- Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana. States not listed above may have varying or additional financial requirements. Please contact us for more information.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a treatable hearing loss
- Must meet the SOLF financial guidelines (varies by family size)
- Be willing to pay the $350 processing fee at the time of application submission
Before you begin, there are several required documents that must be submitted as part of the application process. Having them at the beginning of the process will save you time and help with planning.
- A copy of driver’s license or identification
- Tax Return
- A copy of last 3 bank statements
- Proof of Social Security or Disability Income (if applicable)
- Copy of the 2 most recent pay stubs (if applicable)
NOTE: SOLF only accepts the current version of our application. You can begin the application process by clicking the button below. In addition, all applications received will be subject to the most current fee structure regardless of the fees specified on the application submitted.