Provider Overview – Sound of Life Foundation
Changing Lives One Hearing Smile at a Time
For audiologists interested in learning more about how to become a Sound of Life Foundation Provider, please take a moment to read the information below.
Why Partner with the Sound of Life Foundation:
- To change the lives of qualified, motivated adult individuals while SOLF does the rest!
- To gain valuable marketing benefits and media attention for your practice.
- To brand your practices as a generous, community-minded business.
- To generate new referrals or deepen relationships with existing referrals.
- To join more of your colleagues nationwide in helping individuals hear and enjoy the sounds of life!
Provider Overview – Sound of Life Foundation Is Easy and Rewarding!
- No fees, fundraising, boards, or chapters to establish.
- SOLF does everything possible to ensure your donated time, skills, and practice resources are spent on qualified, motivated adult individuals.
- You don’t have to handle applications or determine who is qualified; refer your low-income patients to us, and you will never have to say “no” or ask tough questions. We take care of that for you to ensure you always have a positive experience treating SOLF patients.
- On the rare occasion that an individual is not compliant, you can simply contact SOLF, and we will contact the family to resolve the issue.
How Does the Process Work?
- Sign and submit your Provider Agreement, along with a copy of your license and insurance.
- Once you have submitted all of the required paperwork, you can expect to hear from us requesting a time to schedule your New Provider Orientation. This orientation is conducted over the phone and is an opportunity for us to better familiarize you with the program and answer questions that you or your staff may have.
- SOLF will contact you to assign grateful, deserving patients from your community.
Learn More About the Provider Overview – Sound of Life Foundation
For more information, or if you have questions about becoming an SOLF provider, please contact our friendly and helpful office at email@example.com.